Building upon our efforts in the 2020-2021 school year, The Montgomery Academy remains committed to using its resources to offer rich on-campus educational programming as we navigate what we all hope will be the final stages of this global pandemic.
The Montgomery Academy is committed to
- Protecting the health and safety of students and employees
- Upholding our mission and core values
- Maintaining compliance with government orders
- Utilizing guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) while also recognizing our ability as an independent school to make decisions that are best for our students and community
- Establishing effective use of spaces and places to support the school’s ability to maintain our school routines for learning
- Responding with flexibility to the changing dynamics of the pandemic.
The information in this resource was last updated on July 14, 2021
The policies and procedures outlined in this resource are subject to change as conditions evolve.