The Montgomery Academy is committed to using its resources to safely offer a rich educational experience through on-campus programming while also providing hybrid learning accommodations for those students who are unable to be on campus due to significant health risks of the student or a family member in the residence.
The Montgomery Academy is committed to
- Protecting the health and safety of students and employees
- Upholding our mission and core values
- Maintaining compliance with government orders
- Utilizing guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH)
- Establishing effective use of spaces and places to support physical distancing
- Providing students with some familiarity of school routines for learning
The policies and procedures outlined in this resource are subject to change as conditions evolve.