Tuesday, November 5 at 3:30 p.m.
November 5 is a NO HOMEWORK NIGHT and November 6 is a LATE START DAY
Every year, the Junior Class supports a school event that raises money for the Junior Senior Prom and other expenses that are necessary during their senior year. This year, the Class of 2021 has a BRIGHT idea: The aMAzing Color Run! On November 5th ALL STUDENTS, parents and faculty are invited to participate in the FUN!
Participants have a few RULES to follow:
Pre-Registration is REQUIRED
- Tell FRIENDS to REGISTER
- Wear the REQUIRED aMAzing Color Run T-Shirt at the run. This is your ADMISSION to run in the race!
- Children should be accompanied by an adult when they are not running or in the Massive Color Toss. Make sure your child knows what adult they should meet up with and where they should meet immediately following the MAssive Color Toss.
- Be on time to the run.
- Have FUN!
- Finish the run covered in color!
- Have FUN!
- Stick Around for the MAssive Color Toss
- Have FUN!
Schedule of Events
REGISTRATION BEGINS on September
Wednesday, October 18 is the Registration Deadline
Monday, November 4, Race Kits will be DELIVERED to Students. Check Backpacks.
- 3:30 Students meet in the Baseball Field Parking Lot. Look for posters with the student’s grade.
- NOTE - Runners will be sent in waves so it is VERY IMPORTANT that your child be on time. This is not a race, but runners will be grouped by grades. They will hang out with their grade until their turn to run.
- 3:40 11th and 12th Grade
- 4:00 9th and 10th Grades
- 4:05 7th and 8th Grades
- 4:10 5th and 6th Grades
- 4:15 3rd and 4th Grades
- 4:20 1st and 2nd Grades
- 4:25 Kindergarten and Senior Buddies Run together!
- Runners to Party zone
- 4:35 MAssive Color Toss will follow.
- Go to CLEAN UP ZONES and head home!
NOTE: Please make sure your child is ON TIME and in the designated place BEFORE your child’s start time. Children should be accompanied by an adult when they are not running or in the Massive Color Toss. Make sure your child knows what adult they should meet up with and where they should meet immediately following the MAssive Color Toss.
- What will the aMAzing Color Run be like?
- How do we get our run kit?
- Is the color powder safe?
- Is the color powder harmful if inhaled?
- How is the color administered along the course?
- Does Color Powder stain skin or hair?
- Will the color ruin clothes or running shoes?
- Will there be a cleaning area?
- If I am a kindergartener or senior participating in this event, am I guaranteed the opportunity to run with my buddy?
- How does the color affect the inside of cars?
- Can spectators attend the post-run MAssive Color Toss festivities?
- Are cameras & phones safe to have at the aMAzing Color Run?
- Is the Color Run a timed race?
- Are there refunds?
- What if we already have an aMAzing Color Run Shirt from two years ago? Do we still have to buy a new one?
- What happens if there is bad weather?
- Can we wear fun accessories?
- Can Parents Run?
- I’m a parent planning to run. Do I run with my child? When do I run?
- Can runners run with a pet?
- This sounds too good to be true! What do I need to tell my child that they ARE NOT ALLOWED to do?
- How long is the aMAzing Color Run route?
- Still Curious?