Tuition & Fees
For 2023-2024 Academic Year
Tuition at The Montgomery Academy includes the following:
• Non-refundable deposit
• Lunch for grades K-12
• Snacks for grades K-5
• Admission to all home athletic events (playoffs excluded)
• A yearbook
• All technology fees
• Parent Association (POA) dues
The Montgomery Academy does not charge a New Family Fee, Building Fee or Technology Fee.
Tuition Refund Plan (TRP) insurance through DEWAR is available for an additional 2.3% fee. The insurance premium protects your tuition investment in certain circumstances when withdrawing from school for relocation or other reasons may be necessary.
- The three-payment plan requires a $1,000 non-refundable deposit due with the return of the enrollment contract on March 3, 2023. 33.3% of the remaining balance is due on June 10, 2023; 33.3% is due on August 10, 2023; and 33.3% is due on January 10, 2024.
- KINDERGARTEN: The monthly-payment plan is 11 payments beginning with a $1,000 non-refundable deposit in March 2023 and 10 monthly payments of $993 April 2023 through February 2024.
- GRADES 1-12: The monthly-payment plan is 12 equal payments beginning March 2023 and ending February 2024. A $1000 non-refundable deposit is included in the first monthly payment. (1-6) $1,331.50 (7-9) $1449.83 (10-12) $1,471.17
MA+ Afterschool Care Program 3:10 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Students in kindergarten through fourth grade may attend MA+ at the Lower School campus. The basic schedule includes an energizing snack, supervised homework with special individual help and encouragement of organizational and study skills. Students also engage in active play, quiet games, and arts and crafts. The fees for the MA+ program from 3:10 p.m.-5:30 p.m., September-May will be: 4 days per week or more for $2070 ($230 per month); 3 days per week or less for $1440 ($160 per month). There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee.
MA+ will follow the school calendar. However, if the Academy is on a half-day schedule, we will extend our MA+ after-school care if necessary.
MS+ Afterschool Care Program 3:15 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
The MS+ Program for students in grades 5-8 is offered Monday-Friday from 3:15-5:30 p.m. with homework and study time, followed by supervised games and activities, and "Special Event Fridays!"
- three or less days a week $90 a month
- four or more days a week $110 a month
To accommodate the seasonal changes in student schedules, parents may sign up for a month at a time. We do not allow "drop by" usage of the program. Middle School students who are not signed up for the MS+ Program or going straight to after school sports must be picked up promptly after dismissal. Students may not go to the library to wait for their rides if they are not participants in the after school program. Monthly fees are not prorated for partial attendance.