TailorMAde Tuition Application Process
TailorMAde Tuition is available for all students at The Montgomery Academy. TailorMAde Tuition is based on the principle that a family’s financial commitment should be in equitable proportion to its financial resources. Families interested in applying for TailorMAde Tuition complete a personal financial profile through School and Student Services (SSS). This application is used to determine each family’s contracted fee (tuition amount) for the coming school year. TailorMAde Tuition applications will be processed upon completion of the application and admissions process.
The TailorMAde Tuition assessment is very thorough. It is not based on income alone and includes many other factors like debt, expenses related to another child in preschool or college or caring for a relative, just to name a few. The analysis provides a tuition recommendation for review. Our TailorMAde Tuition Team treats each case individually and strives to make decisions that enable all families the opportunity to access an affordable MA education for their children.
To be considered for TailorMAde Tuition, you must complete an application through SSS each school year. If your child is a new student, he or she must have been accepted for enrollment to The Montgomery Academy prior to TailorMAde Tuition being processed.
Please Note: TailorMAde Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year will be calculated using the family's 2019 tax return.
TailorMAde Tuition applications will be processed upon completion of the application and admissions process.
- What is School and Student Services (SSS)?
- When should we begin the application process?
- When are we notified of an award?
- Is financial information confidential?
- What other expenses are there?
- Does TailorMAde Tuition affect athletic eligibility?
- Do I need to apply for TailorMAde Tuition every year?
- What if parents are divorced or separated? How do families with separate households apply for TailorMAde Tuition?
- Is there a discount for siblings?
- If a family does not receive TailorMAde Tuition one year, can they re-apply the following year?
- Will The Montgomery Academy continue to offer scholarships?