Kindergarten Admissions Checklist
Step One: Application
- Complete the Online Application (Coming Soon!)
- Pay the online Application Fee of $40.00.
Step Two: Admissions Testing
- Call Pam Snider, Ph.D. to schedule an appointment. Please see Preparing Your Child for Kindergarten Testing for more information.
- A testing fee of $150 should be paid directly to Dr. Snider at the time of the appointment.
Pam Snider, Ph.D., received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Auburn University and has been a licensed psychologist in private practice since 1993. She completed her residency in Clinical Psychology at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago, IL.
Pam Snider, Ph.D.
4754 Woodmere Boulevard, Suite B
Step Three: K-View Preview (Optional)
- The K-View Kindergarten Preview experience allows parents to observe Kindergarten classrooms in action, meet with students and a faculty member and view a video highlighting our Kindergarten program. K-View sessions will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. or 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. K-View can be scheduled by clicking here or by calling the Admissions Office at 272-8210.
Step Four: Playgroup Session
- Our first round of playgroups is scheduled for January 15, 16 and 17 once an application is received.
Step Five: Confidential Common Recommendation Form
- Sign the Confidential Common Recommendation Form and give it to the applicant's current preschool teacher after January 1, 2019.
- Your child's preschool should return the form by February 14, 2019 in a sealed envelope by mail, by fax to 334-277-3240, or by email to email@example.com. The form MUST come directly from the teacher. Parents may not hand-deliver completed Recommendation Forms to MA.
Step Six: Birth Certificate
- Submit a copy of the applicant's official birth certificate to the Admissions Office.