Middle and Upper School Shadow Day: Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Come experience “a day in the life at MA!” Shadow someone you know or meet someone new with similar interests to find out if MA is the school for you.
Your student will attend classes, explore our campus, and spend both break and lunch with their host.
Please complete the online registration form here to register for our Middle and Upper School Shadow Day.
Please drop off your prospective student(s) at 7:45 a.m at the Hill Hall front desk (under the flagpole). Coffee and a campus tour will be available for parents who are interested beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Deadline for registration is February 12, 2018.
- What do I wear? Dress casually as long as it is appropriate for school and not offensive. Please do not wear sweatpants or yoga pants. Gym shoes or similar footwear is appropriate for the variety of classes you may be attending.
- What time do I arrive? Please arrive in the main office of our Hill Hall building by 7:45 a.m.
- What time will I be done? Our school day concludes at 3:15. Please plan on picking up your child from our carpool line at that time.
- Do I need to bring money for anything? No, we will provide both break and lunch.
- Is lunch provided? Yes. A hot lunch is included daily in every Academy student’s tuition. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions.
- Why do I need to fill out the registration form? Our Admissions team will gather information from the registration form regarding each prospective students interests. These details will assist us in selecting a current MA student to be your host.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule another day to shadow at The Montgomery Academy, please contact Rachael Gallagher, Assistant Director of Admissions, at 334-273-7155 or email@example.com.