Mission & Core Values
The Montgomery Academy develops leaders committed to honor, scholarship, service and the pursuit of excellence.
- We create a supportive, challenging and joyful learning environment that cultivates academic, artistic and athletic excellence.
- We develop meaningful and lasting relationships among teachers, students and parents.
- We nurture, engage and empower each student to reach his/her maximum individual potential.
- We actively seek and value diversity in its many forms.
- We develop curious and confident life-long learners with a strong moral and ethical sense of purpose.
- We develop servant leaders who recognize their responsibility to help strengthen their communities.