The Montgomery Academy faculty and staff play a critical role in providing students with a rigorous curriculum, caring community, and an overall atmosphere conducive to inspiring our bright students to lead brilliant lives. We seek talented and motivated teachers and staff who meet a high standard of professional and personal excellence in their work. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and an opportunity to help our students in their pursuit of excellence.
Along with subject expertise, our faculty and staff have a genuine concern for students, use effective communication skills, and embrace a creative and enthusiastic approach to 21st century learning. Dedication to professional growth is considered an important qualification for all teaching applicants.
The Academy is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy not to discriminate and to comply with all state and federal laws.
Maintenance Department Position
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in several areas of maintenance (plumbing, carpentry, electrical)
- Perform maintenance and repairs to ensure that all students, faculty, and the community are provided a safe, attractive and clean environment for learning and work.
- Arrange furniture and equipment for special events.
- Responsible for upkeep of grounds (mowing, weed eating, pruning)
- To apply, please complete the Staff Application. For more information, please contact Chad Sheffield at email@example.com
ABOUT THE CITY OF MONTGOMERY
Montgomery, Alabama is a great place to live, work and play. Montgomery and the River Region offer an unequaled quality of life.
Montgomery is a city rich in history, yet clearly focused on the future. Once the capital of the Confederacy, Montgomery grew to become the center of the Civil Rights Movement. Today, we are more than just the capital of Alabama-we are the epitome of economic prosperity. We enjoy being the showplace for southern hospitality, beautiful weather, and high-tech jobs.
Our city is filled with rich diversity and cultural landmarks such as the Hank Williams Museum, Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Rosa Parks Museum, First White House of the Confederacy, Civil Rights Memorial and much more. Montgomery is the home of Maxwell/Gunter Air Force Bases, Hyundai Motors Manufacturing Alabama and Biscuits Baseball. Our downtown redevelopment is bringing new life and energy into an area of historic significance.