The Montgomery Academy (MA) is a K–12, co-ed, nonsectarian day school serving the River Region community since 1959.
Our mission is to develop leaders committed to honor, scholarship, service and the pursuit of excellence.
This mission is lived, every day, as the motivating goal of everyone on campus. Talk to students, faculty, administrators and parents, and you will learn that it is undertaken with both pride and seriousness.
Living our mission creates what we call the “MA Difference” in the:
- Well-rounded educational program in which teachers and students collaborate and form meaningful relationships
- Environment where students are simultaneously supported and challenged
- Strong belief in the strength of community and service to others
- Active parent engagement in the learning process and in volunteer opportunities
- 100% of our graduates going on to college, admitted to some of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the nation
- Reports from alumni stating that MA prepared them for success in college and life
- Student-led honor council for grades 9-12
- Nurturing of students’ leadership skills through experiences such as community service, clubs, and sports