This is why Montgomery Academy may be the best fit for your child. We offer:
- The best academic preparation in Montgomery, as evidenced by our college acceptance list
- Talented and passionate faculty who are skilled in developing students as critical thinkers, fluid writers and problem solvers
- A well-rounded program, with outstanding offerings in arts and athletics as well as academics
- Character education emphasized through nonsectarian daily reflections, school-wide community service and a student-run honor system
- A family atmosphere where children are known and challenged individually and parents are welcomed as volunteers and partners
- Two nearby campuses that allow for best of both worlds: a safe, self-contained environment for younger students (kindergarten through grade 4), and a place to stretch and grow for older students (grades 5 through 12)
- On-site after-school care and enrichment options, including Chinese and Tae Kwan Do (there’s even an after-school program for middle schoolers)
Comparing our tuition with other independent schools? Please note that Montgomery Academy’s costs are inclusive—daily lunch and books are included, as are the cost of most sporting equipment and uniforms. We also offer generous financial aid to eligible families.
Looking for more information? Please complete the online inquiry. We also encourage you to schedule a campus tour so you can see the MA Difference in action for yourself.