This is why Montgomery Academy may be the best fit for your child. We offer:
- The best academic preparation in Montgomery, as evidenced by our college acceptance list
- Talented and passionate faculty who are skilled in developing students as critical thinkers, fluid writers and problem solvers
- A well-rounded program, with outstanding offerings in arts and athletics as well as academics
- Character education emphasized through nonsectarian daily reflections, school-wide community service and a student-run honor system
- A family atmosphere where children are known and challenged individually and parents are welcomed as volunteers and partners
- Two nearby campuses that allow for best of both worlds: a safe, self-contained environment for younger students (kindergarten through grade 5), and a place to stretch and grow for older students (grades 6 through 12)
- On-site after-school care and enrichment options, including Chinese and Tae Kwan Do (there’s even an after-school program for middle schoolers)
Comparing our tuition with other independent schools? Please note that Montgomery Academy’s costs are inclusive—daily lunch and books are included, as are the cost of most sporting equipment and uniforms. We also offer generous financial aid to eligible families.
Looking for more information? Please complete the online inquiry. We also encourage you to schedule a campus tour so you can see the MA Difference in action for yourself.
Having traveled all over the United States and Europe as the child of an Air Force Officer, Susannah settled in the River Region over twenty years ago. She attended Auburn University where she earned a degree in Political Science and history in 1992 and a Master's Degree in Secondary Social Sciences in 1994. Susannah taught high school and was a National Board Certified teacher in the Autauga County for eleven years prior to joining the Academy in 2004. She is the mother of Ford ’17, who attends the Academy, and is involved in her church and several community organizations throughout Montgomery.
Originally from Greenville, Alabama, Linda and her husband traveled extensively with the United States Air Force until he retired and they located to Montgomery. Linda attended Troy State Montgomery and is a graduate of Massey-Draughn Business College. Linda has experience working in both the coporate and legal fields, but has worked in education since 1991 when she joined the Academy as the Assistant to the Head of School. Ultimately moving into the Admissions Office, Linda found her niche where she can utilize both her personal and organizational skills. Linda and her husband are active in their church and are the proud parents of three grown children and one grandson.
Jenny grew up in Montgomery and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Court Reporting from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining The Montgomery Academy, she worked in the legal field for 16 years in Nashville, Tennessee, and in Montgomery as a freelance court reporter. Jenny’s husband, Matt, is a graduate of The Montgomery Academy, and they are the proud parents of two children. Jenny is an active volunteer at her church and in the community.