- 86% of the 69 member Class of 2016 received merit-based scholarships totaling over $9.5 million
- Students in the Class of 2016 have been accepted to 88 different institutions of higher learning
- Three National Merit finalists
- 53 AP Scholars
- One of only three schools in Alabama with a Cum Laude Society. The Cum Laude Society recognizes superior academic performance.
- Four seventh grade students received state recognition in Duke TIP; one of these students earned grand recognition and will be recognized at Duke University
- Madison Hall '16 named Speech & Debate Outstanding Student of the Year and was one of six students nominated for the National Student of the Year.
- Speech & Debate won their 16th State Championship over the past 21 years, which not only gives MA the most in the State and also has MA ranking third in Overall State Championships in the United States.
- Nine AP Art senior students exhibited their work at Stonehenge Gallery
- Upper School Chorus earned First Place at the Heritage National Choral Competition in Seattle, Washington
- Most Outstanding Delegation in YMCA’s Youth Legislature program
- Four students elected officers in YMCA’s Youth in Government program: Governor, Lt. Governor, House Floor Leader, Chief Justice
- Will Kelley '16 was the recipient of the YMCA Jamie Gilliland Spirit Award. This award is given to the "big buddy who best demonstrates the spirit, character and commitment of the Interpersonal Relations Youth Leadership Class."
- Won 2 athletic state championships: Girls Tennis and Boys Tennis, bringing MA’s total to 65 state championships
- Baseball Area Champions
- Soccer players Michael Kelly, Dora Eskridge and Maggie Chambers named AHSAA All-Stars
- Football player Sidney Mims '16 named AHSAA All-Star
- Volleyball players Kayla White and MaryRen Stevenson named AHSAA All-Stars
- Basketball players Garrett Sanderson and Jade Brooks named AHSAA All-Stars
- Jade Brooks, All-Metro Class 1A-5A Girls Basketball Player of the Year*
- Kayla White, All-Metro Class 1A-5A Volleyball Player of the Year*
- Cari Budny '16, All-Metro Class 1A-5A Girls Soccer Player of the Year*
- Holland Griffin '16, All-Metro Class 1A-5A Girls Tennis Player of the Year*
- Bo Torbert '16, All-Metro Class 1A-5A Boys Tennis Player of the Year*
- Barry Fencher was named the All-Metro Girls Basketball Coach of the Year*
- Anthony McCall was named the All-Metro Football Coach of the Year*
- 59 athletes earned All-Metro Honors including Player of the Year, First and Second Team and Honorable Mention*
*Teams are compiled by Montgomery Advertiser Sports Writers in consultation with area coaches. The All-Metro area covers Montgomery, Autauga, Elmore and Lowndes counties.